School debt has been a big topic lately, so we wanted to share the top 10 school tuition costs, with a twist! We will be listing the top 5 most expensive post secondary schools, and the top 5 least expensive secondary schools.
5. Canadian Mennonite University- Manitoba- $7410/year
4. Royal Roads University- British Columbia- $7575/year
3. Mount Allison University- New Brunswick- $8295/year
2. The King’s University- Alberta- $12,710/year
1. Redeemer University College- Ontario – $16, 792/year
5. Memorial University- Newfoundland- $2550/year
4. McGill University- Quebec- $2456/year
3. Concordia University- Quebec- $2456/year
2. Bishops University- Quebec- $2456/year
1. Université du Québec en Abitibi-Témiscamingue – Quebec- $2456/year
As you consider your post secondary education, or that of your children, consider how best to achieve your goal in the most effective financial way possible.