This week we will be posting part 1 of a 2 part series titled “What does the bible say about that…”
Part 1 – Money will share with you 6 biblical principals about money along with some verses to support each point.
- The Lord owns everything – Psalm 24:1 & Job 41:11
- The Lord is the great provider – Romans 8:32 & Deuteronomy 15:6
- Be content with what you have – Proverbs 23:4-5
- Our resources are to be used for the Lord – James 4:2-3 & 2 Corinthians 9:8
- Debt is a waste of the Lord’s resources – Proverbs 22:7 & Romans 13:8
- Money management is a biblical principle – Proverbs 27:23 & Proverbs 21:20
Our hope with this series is to encourage and challenge you to take time to take a look for yourself deeper into scripture about what the Lord desires of each of us as stewards of his resources.